ACCEPTANCE OF REGISTRATION CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Liability for payment of the course fee, shall vest with the Person / Entity Responsible for Paying the Account, jointly and severally.
2. The student should submit all of the following documents with their registration form:
Copy of Matric Certificate
Copy of Fee Payer, or, Sponsor ID (only applicable when choosing monthly repayments)
Copy of Fee Payer’s, or Sponsor’s most recent Salary Slip (only applicable when choosing monthly repayments)
All foreign students must pay 50% of the full amount up-front before the commencement date of course.
Copy of student permit (where applicable)
Signed Debit Order form, proof of Deposit paid and EFTs.
3. In the event that the Student fails to commence the course after having paid the registration fee, then such registration fee is to be forfeited and shall become non-refundable. Any additional monies paid by the Student or Sponsor shall be returned.
4. In the event of any legal action for the recovery of monies, or any other action by Concept Interactive (Cape) Pty Ltd., “Concept Interactive Institute”, in terms of these Terms and Conditions, the Student hereby acknowledges that they will be liable for legal costs on the scale as between attorney and own client which costs shall include costs of a tracing agent and collection commission
5. Pay the upfront fee on or before course start date, failing which payments will automatically revert to the full course fee.
6. I, the Student, am signing this contract with the knowledge and consent of my natural guardian (only applicable to minors).
7. Monthly payments shall be made on the last day of every month.
8. Registration is for a full academic year and not per semester. A Student registering for more than one course will not be liable to pay additional Registration fees.
9. Interest will be charged on all overdue payments at prime interest rate plus 2% (annually) according to the rates of the Standard Bank of South Africa.
10. Either party will have the right to cancel this agreement within 4 weeks of the starting date (enrolment) by giving the other party prior written notice. The student/sponsor will be liable for 1 month’s payment, irrespective of the date of cancellation plus any additional costs incurred. Cancellation after 4 weeks of the starting date will incur the full annual course fee.
11. I am bound by and shall comply with all the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures which Concept Interactive Institute may impose from time to time.
12. The Student hereby nominates their domicilium citandi et executandi at the address stipulated on the face hereof for the purpose of service and any notices and proceedings in consequences of this agreement.
13. The Student hereby consents in terms of Section 45 of the Magistrate’s Court Act 32 of 1944 to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court in the respect of any action instituted by Concept Interactive Institute notwithstanding the fact that the sum claimed may exceed the jurisdiction of the said court.
14. No relaxation of or indulgence granted by Concept Interactive Institute to the Student shall in any way be construed as being a waiver or renunciation by Concept Interactive Institute of any of its rights in terms of this contract. Furthermore such relaxation or indulgence shall further not be regarded as a negation of the Student’s liability in terms hereof.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall form the sole agreement between Concept Interactive Institute and the Student. No amendment or variation thereto shall be of any force of effect unless reduced to writing and signed by all the parties concerned, or their duly authorised agents and/or representatives.
16. Concept Interactive Institute shall not be held liable for any damages suffered as a result of any accident occurring on its premises and the Student hereby indemnifies Concept Interactive Institute against any such claim or claims.
17. Concept Interactive Institute makes no representation or warranty in respect of its lecturers. In the event that the Student is not satisfied as to the standard of teaching, the onus of proof thereof shall lie with the Student.
18. Upon enrolment, students are required to sign and adhere to Concept Interactive Institute’s Code of Conduct.
THE SPONSOR HEREBY ACCEPTS AND AGREES THAT:
19. All the terms and conditions of the agreement between the Student and Concept Interactive Institute shall mutatis mutandis be binding on me.
20. In addition thereto, I hereby bind myself as surety and co-principal debtor for the Student in favour of Concept Interactive Institute for the payment of all sums of money with the student who may now, or in future, become indebted to Concept Interactive Institute arising from whatsoever cause.